In just 30 minutes, our extensive, non-invasive screenings can identify your risk of heart attack, stroke or aneurysm and give you peace of mind. And, If you are found to be at risk, we will give you the tools to manage any conditions that may arise.
For just $119 ($99 for EJGH Team Members) on Friday, October 20, join us at East Jefferson Lakeview to undergo our exclusive Safeheart Health Screening.
As part of this exclusive, life-saving package, you will receive:
- Carotid Artery Ultrasound Screen – Identifies buildup of plaque and blockages in the carotid arteries – the leading cause of stroke.
- Carotid Intima Media Thickness (CIMT) Screen – Assesses the risk of atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) through the use of non-invasive ultrasound, measuring artery wall thickness.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screen – Identifies abnormal enlargement of the abdominal aorta – a condition that may not cause any symptoms until a catastrophic rupture occurs.
- Peripheral Vascular Disease Screen – Evaluates any decreased circulation to the lower extremities which may indicate – a higher risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Atrial Fibrillation Screen – Evaluates the presence of atrial fibrillation (abnormal heart rhythm) which may lead to blood clot formation within the heart chambers.
As an added benefit, the Wellness Center will provide cholesterol screenings and overall wellness assessments for an additional $30.
For more information, or to register, call 228-896-6733, or go online to safehearthealthscreens.com.