Congratulations to EJGH’s Great 100 Nurses!
Congratulations to the nurses at East Jefferson General Hospital who are recognized as part of Louisiana’s “Great 100” Nurses. The Great 100 is compiled by the Louisiana State Nursing Association and recognizes these individuals as skilled clinicians and compassionate caregivers.
We celebrate these 17 EJGH nurses for their dedication and for their commitment to excellence in patient care. The 28th Annual Great 100 celebration to honor all honorees will be held on October 15, 2014.
Representing multiple specialties and service lines, the following nurses reflect the very best in healthcare. They embody what we mean when we say at EJGH, we are making it great, every day.
- Jason Bordes, RN, 6-East
- Laquana Davis, RN, Outpatient Oncology
- Nicolle Fox, RN, 9-Rehab
- Anna Heim, RN, Breast Cancer Navigator
- Cheryl Martinez, RN, 6-East
- Rachel Munoz, RN, Outpatient Oncology
- Heidi Nugent, RN, 6-East
- Joan Rickmeier, RN, PICC
- Amanda Ronquille, RN, 7-East
- Laura Schilling, RN, ICU
- Dana Schmitt, RN, Woman & Child Clinic
- Melissa Shubert, RN, 6 East
- Vicki Strecker, RN, 7-East
- Ashley Theriault, RN, 6-East
- Tina Tran, RN, ICU
- Deborah Trascher, RN, SNF
- Candice Waguespack, RN, 2-East